Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Golden All Natural Vegetable Pancakes



Comes with 8 pancakes
Calories 70
0 trans fat

Ingredients: Potatoes, Water Meal (wheat flour), Canola Oil, String Beans, Dehydrated Onions, Corn, Carrots, Whole Eggs, Peas, Egg Whites, Dehydrated Potatoes, Red Peppers, Salts, Green Peppers, Pepper, an Parsley. 




I'm a big fan of pancakes, especially Korean seafood pancakes. I didn't think I would like these at first, but they're actually pretty yummy. Since it has potatoes, water meal, and eggs, it's kind of thick. You could eat these alone like I do, but, if you're the type that gets thirsty easily, you might want a glass of water. It's not very salty either. It's 250mg per pancake.

These are really good as a snack. Of course, it would be better if I could make homemade vegetable pancakes instead of frying frozen ones. I'll keep the idea in mind. Future project maybe?


No comments:

Post a Comment